Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Teenage Vampires


WHAT IS UP WITH TEENAGE GIRLS AND VAMPIRE BOOKS??????
As Queen Latifah said in the Peoples choice awards, this year was definitely all about vampires, starting with the very famous book and now movie the twilight saga every since all I see and hear about is freaking vampires! Which annoys me deeply, what do the blood sucking creatures have that girls like drooling over the (or rather over their page written description). I mean before this Twilight book no one really cared about vampires, now I hear about vampire living in an academy, vampires who eat animals, vampires who eat humans, vampires who even eat themselves! Now the fang fever isn’t like this year’s other outbreak of swine flu, it prefers young girls as its victims. The saddest part is I am one of the freaking victims and I hate it! I can’t help it, my vampire fever friends (or friend) induced me into them and I just can’t stop it, so if anyone ANYONE knows a cure or an answer to the first sentence of this post please PLEASE tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment