Monday, February 8, 2010

A note to the reader.


Sometimes I get bored, and I wished I could talk to someone or at least express what I’m feeling or something, (and since talking too myself would be just a tiny bit weird, especially with the neighbors) a difficult task because I’m an only child and trying to talk to parents don’t really count when you want to talk about something that you will have to explain to your mom from the beginning, and who will interrupt every five seconds to ask a question that I have answered about three times already( no kidding).
Here is when the teacher comes in the story, new semester new classes, new methods of giving us homework that we can’t find excuses for not finishing or doing at all. So in I go into English and we receive the news that everything we do at home we have to post on blogs to save paper and time(which by the way I’m all into saving some extra trees the world could use), and I think, why not? So here I am hoping to get some readers or something, or if I don’t I guess I’ll just post to and for myself anyway, so yeah if anyone is reading ill post some cool links and things up here if you’re bored you can entertain yourself a little. Hope You like it!

1 comment:

  1. Although I like the tone your honing here, there are some sentences in need of revision. Also, there's alot of spelling and grammar mistakes (i.e, ill, spacing issues, past tense and present tense in the same sentence).

    ReplyDelete