Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Glee (caution spoiler alert!)

Just like any other person I enjoy watching TV, and even though I know that this isn’t a TV blog I would really like to dedicate this post to one of the greatest shows ever!
Glee!
I know that it is very commercial and everything but it really is interesting. I have heard many reasons why people like and dislike it.
Like:
1) It seems real
2) The actors are not stupidly hot or anything, they are just normal
3) They like the songs they sing on the show
(These are only some)
Dislikes:
1) They don’t develop the stories (other than the long term ones) thoroughly.
2) Don’t like that Mr. Shue believes his wife is pregnant (with a stuffed pillow) for months and never really seeing her stomach.
3) Thinks that the random singing and unpracticed dancing choreographies is stupid.
Honestly I think many of these reasons are true, both the good ones and the bad ones, but still I recommend you watch it because the season is over already so they will probably be showing lots of re-runs for a new fan to watch, and in my opinion it had a pretty good finally episode. I really hope you enjoy it because it’s a good show if you give it a chance.

Here's one of my favourite parts of the whole first season:

No comments:

Post a Comment