Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Official Blog Pimping!












Ok, so ive decided to change things around a bit because i can rarely find something good to post about. Today a friend of mine gave me a great idea, from now on i will have kind of like a schedule to follow so I can get organized! So here it goes:









  • From now on ther will be FML Monday. Its a block where i will post some of the worst case scenarios from my life, people i know lifes, or ill just find something funny at http://www.fmylife.com/.

  • Music Tuesdays, where ill be putting up some of my fabourite or newly discoverd song lyrics and comment on them.

  • On wednesday it will be Random Post Day.

  • Thursday is quote day!

  • (Friday is for me and my life thank you very much)

  • And last but not least there will be Video weekend! and sometimes Recipe Sundays!




Well i hope you all enjoy my new blog organization. In addition i think i might be changing the background of it every week or something. WARNING the following post doesnt mean i will be posting everyday i do have a life ;).



No comments:

Post a Comment