Thursday, April 29, 2010

Great Characters, Great Quotes

Today I was relaxing while watching a sit-com on TV, having some chips and waiting for a good movie to be on, when a thought occurred to me. You see my favorite character of all times (whom I’ve mentioned on my blog and most of you might know) is an exceptionally funny person. Honestly I’ve never laughed alone and felt stupid for doing so, so many times before. So today being a Thursday, I decided I would show the world his great lines and jokes.


If you happen not to know Sheldon Cooper from the big bang theory here is a little description from tvfanatic.com:


First of all he is known for saying BAZINGA a lot. Dr. Sheldon Cooper is Leonard's best friend, roommate, and co-worker at Calech. Sheldon is the smarter of the two with an IQ of 187, but is definitely the more socially awkward of two. He has a ridiculous ego, is extremely stubborn, but the group seems to put up with him (Leonard is the main character of the series).

And now ladies and gentlemen, Quotes from Sheldon Cooper:

Sheldon: (to Penny his neighbor) apparently I'm in some kind of relationship and you seem to be an expert at ending them.... I see man after man leaving this apartment, never to return.


Raj (a friend of Sheldon): I don't like bugs, okay? They freak me out.
Sheldon: Interesting. You're afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic.


Sheldon: I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!


Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth? Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?


Sheldon: Hello Penny. I realize you are currently in the mercy if your primitive biological urges. But, as you have an entire lifetime of poor decisions ahead of you, may I interrupt this one?


Sheldon: Leonard, you may be right. It appears that Penny secretly wants you in her life in a very intimate and carnal fashion.Leonard: You really think so?Sheldon: Of course not. Even in my sleep-deprived state, I've managed to pull off another one of my classic pranks. BAZINGA!


Sheldon: Why are you crying? Penny: Because I'm stupid! Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.


Sheldon: STOP IT BOTH OF YOU! All this fighting, I might as well be back with my parents! *Imitating his Mom* Dammit George! I told you if you didn't quit drinking I would leave you! *Imitating his Dad* Well, I guess that makes you a liar, because I'm drunk as hell and you are still here! *Imitating his Mom* Stop yelling, you're making Sheldon cry! *Imitating his Dad* I'll tell you what is making Sheldon cry, that I let you name him SHELDON


Leonard: When we watch Frosty the Snowman, he roots for the sun. Sheldon: Excuse me, but the sun is essential for all life on earth. Frosty is merely a bit of frozen, supernatural ephemera in a stolen hat. A crime, by the way, for which he is never brought to account

No comments:

Post a Comment