Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Very First Quote Day!



Now, this day of the week I’m starting off with some cool quotes I like or have heard before. If you are actually reading this is the block of the week in my blog where you can get inspired, or something with these quotes. I know from personal experience that reading tangled up things that sometimes don’t really make sense unless you re-read them a few times can make my day.
So since I’m starting out this new program of mine, I decided to put up some quotes about beginnings:
I have to say, here I agree with Plato, every time I have to start reading a new book for school or homework, the hardest part is to beginning. In fact, I think most people I know have trouble beginning their work, they complain and complain until the finally do it, they don’t even complain during the process.
“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”-LAO-TZU, Tao Te Ching
I think this is probably one of the quotes I most hear around my family, if you’ve read my blog before you’ll know about my very interesting aunt, well every time I’m being lazy, shell always, ALWAYS tell me how everything starts with a single action or step. So for all you people out there who are procrastinating right now by looking at random blogs online that last quote is for you!
* On the other hand however, I know that I wouldn’t stop my procrastinating only because a random blog tells me too so if you’re like me, go here:
It’s a really good blog it will keep you entertained for quite a while until you decide to take your first steps into beginning whatever it is you’re trying to avoid doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment