Sunday, May 23, 2010

Have you ever seen something on TV that just seems to stick to you? Well, I have, years ago I saw this National Geographic Show. I don’t really remember what it was about but I do remember seeing this really cool lizard doing something out of this world! I was younger back then and everything seemed amazing and newer, so when I saw the video I was shocked.

Funny enough, I was reading the Gospels for an English assignment and I read about how Jesus walked on water and this lizard popped into my mind immediately. Somehow, my mind was able to retain that video clip I had seen ages ago and relate it to the Bible. So being video weekend I thought I would share this creepy lizard clip so everyone could be surprised and amazed at natures beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment